Enchant Arm PS3
Bruttopreis 1-2 Tage
Nur noch wenige Teile verfügbar
Original Titel: ENCHANT ARM（エンチャント・アーム）
Publisher: From Software
Katalog No.: BLJS-10003
Release: 24. Jan 07
- SIXAXIS™ Wireless Controller Integration Provides an Immersive Experience: Use the motion-sensitive controller to harness weapons, recover your EX power meter, unlock more powerful attacks and solve puzzles.
- Master the SpeedTactics Battle System: Easy-to-navigate interface, the ability to move characters in-battle and distance-dependent attacks combine to create fast-paced, hands-on gameplay.
- More Than 500 Characters, Including 130 Unlockable Creatures You Control: Find and unlock 130 controllable creatures to use in battle as part of your team. Customize your party and learn to harness their unique abilities. Includes 30 all new creatures exclusive to the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
- More Than 50 Hours of Epic Gameplay: Delve deeper as you meet new characters and explore over 75 environments with multiple objectives and branching missions.
- Includes More Than an Hour of Anime Cinematics and Video: Including ten minutes of all-new exclusive video.
BeschreibungIn Enchanted Arms, players will embark on an epic RPG adventure and escape to a fantasy world filled with unique and bizarre creatures. Taking the role of Atsuma, enchanter-in-training, players will transform from a naïve student into the most powerful savior in a war 1,000 years in the making. In an immersive, deep storyline filled with increasingly difficult challenges, players will meet new allies and master Atsuma’s special fighting and magic abilities.Enchanted Arms is being created by development studio FromSoftware in Japan and is one of the first true next-generation Japanese role-playing games (RPG) arriving on the PLAYSTATION 3 system. The adventure takes place in a fantasy world filled with beautiful cinematic graphics and vibrant characters. It includes more than 50 hours of gameplay and is the only next-gen RPG with the fast-action SpeedTactics Battle System, which enables the player to move his or her characters and use distance-dependent attacks while in battle.
Aktuell keine Kunden-Kommentare